You are here
- Head of Information Systems Department, professor;
- PC Coordinator of SUCSID TEMPUS Project;
- Member of the Association “IT Ukraine”;
- Member of Society of CIO of Ukraine;
- Head of Ukrainian-French Master Program with University Lyon-2;
- Coordinator of the Center of Innovation Knowledge of World Bank.
- Business Informatics;
- IS Research Methodology;
- Unified Modeling Language (UML);
- Digital Economy (e-business);
- Information Society;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- IT Higher Education.
- Information systems in the economy;
- Technology creation of software products;
- Information Technology.
University Lyon 2, France, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
University Lyon 2, France, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
University of Vienna, Austria, CEE-Symposium 2008.
Berlin, Germany. TechEd 2009, Microsoft, 2009.
Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation, Italy, 2009, 2010.
Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrucken, Germany, 2011.
Riga Technical University (RTU), Latvia, BIR2011
Budapest, ECCE Mundus Seminar, 2012
University Montpellier 2, France, 2013, 2014
Tampere University of technologies, Finland, 2013
Buckinghamshire New University, UK, 2013
Instituto Superior de Gestao, Irradiare, Portugal, 2013, 2014
Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, 2014
International Journal of Advanced Statistics and IT&C for Economics and Life Sciences, Romania.
- Certificate of Completion "Fundamentals of business process modeling and requirements management with the use of language UML»;
- Certificate of seminar "Basic techniques of public relations" as part of the curriculum of the Consortium of Management Education (МЕТР);
- Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials (Microsoft IT Academy Program);
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Basics (Microsoft IT Academy Program);
- Essentials of IBM Rational Requirements Composer, V2.0 (IBM);
- Essentials of Rational ClearCase for Windows (IBM);
- Essentials of Modeling with Rational Software Architect V7.5 (IBM);
- Essentials of IBM Rational Team Concert V2.0 (IBM);
- European Integration without Loosing Self-identification (фонд Ромуальдо дель Бьянко);
- Tourism as a means of self identification development (фонд Ромуальдо дель Бьянко);
- Regional festival «Cultural Heritage of Crimea» (фонд Ромуальдо дель Бьянко);
- Certificate of Successfully graduation of the Intensive training course on Innovation Management organised within the framework of Tempus SUCSID project, Instituto Superior de Gestao, Lisbon, Portugal;
- Certificate of Successfully graduation of the Intensive training course on Entrepreneurship organised within the framework of Tempus SUCSID project, University Lumiere Lyon 2, France;
- Certificate of Successfully graduation of the Intensive training course on Start-up Projects Business Planning within the framework of Tempus SUCSID project, University Montpellier 2, France;
- Certificate of Successfully graduation of the Intensive training course on Leadership and Start-up team management within the framework of Tempus SUCSID project, Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm, Sweden.
Honored by the Mayor of Kharkiv V. Shumilkin, 2005.
Honored for contribution to educational process in Ukraine by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 2007.
Honored of Excellence Higher Education by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 2010.
Certificate of Honour Kharkiv Regional State Administration, 2013.
1. Information Technology in Business. St.-Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance. Saint-Petersburg, Russia FINEC, 2009, 2011, 2013.
2. The 10th International Conference on Perspectives in Business Informatics Research, Riga, Latvia, 2011.
3. European Intelligence and Security Informatics Conference (EISIC), Athens, Greece, 2011.
4. BIR, EuroSymposium on Systems Analysis and Design, Gdansk, Poland, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
5. EMMSAD (Exploring Modelling Methods for Systems Analysis and Design) 2012, 2013
Innovative computer technology in higher education, National University "Lviv Polytechnic", Lviv, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.